What We Do
Shepherd’s Hand Ministry helps people in our community by:
• Helping individuals pay for food, rent, and gas in order to continue moving forward in their lives (providing a hand up, not a hand out).
• Providing children with school supplies, clothing, and other everyday essentials.
• Giving gifts and attention to elderly men and women in need.
• Discipling children, parents, and our community in the ways of God.
• Having fun and developing meaningful relationships.
• Helping people grow in their God-given identity with respect, humility, and LOVE.